Robert's still in Iraq, haven't gotten to talk to him for a few days now. I'm in Houston right now staying with my parents (semi-frustrating for both parties involved) and I am unsure of what the future holds. Most likely, since Robert has employment with the Department of Defense in Texarkana (as the name implies, it is half in Texas half in Arkansas), we are going to end up there until we find something better.
Sooo..... my stuff is in a storage unit in Austin, my truck is with a friend in Austin, my kitty is living with my sister in Denver, my dogs are with me in Houston, my husband is across the world and I've gotta lot of work to do to regroup. Not ideal, but definitely not boring. I've got to figure out the best way to quit my job in this faltering economy. :) Robert's due back on tax day, actually he's leaving Iraq on tax day, so we'll see when he gets 'home', and I've gotta set up a home for him to come to. This is why 2009 MUST ROCK!!
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It's got to! I really believe things have to suck for the moment, but the general momentum will be forward. Keep focused on the positive. Wallowing in the negative only manages to ruin your day and waste opportunities. Believe me, I've wasted many a day! Love you girl!
ReplyDeleteHey you, glad you started a blog too!!! I miss you tons, and I agree with Heather, Keep Focused on the Positive. Worrying about things you can not control is just a waste of energy. Focus on the things you can control. Like coming up here and visiting me!!! Take care of yourself girl. Oh and PS “TAG, your it!!”
ReplyDelete